Monday, November 2, 2020

Not Doing NaNoWriMo This Year, Alas

Sometimes, it feels like fate has it out for you. And without going into details, just a few hours after my last post went live, I received news that made it clear that NaNoWriMo wasn't going to happen for me this year.

I'm likely to be busy in the first half of November, and probably out of commission in the second half, which means no room for writing on a regular schedule. That's too bad because I was looking forward to it, and it would have been my tenth year of participating in a row, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, and not making ten years in the row doesn't mean I'll never write another 50,000 words in a month.

I wish I had more to say at this point, but I'd like to wait until I have more information. I'm very detail-lite myself right now, other than the fact I know things are going to be rocky.

If you're inclined to offer prayers or good wishes, they'd be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment