Monday, July 15, 2019

"Unfilial Child" is Featured Story at Curious Fictions

First, I want to thank everyone who has reached out to me in support over the past week. The well wishes and assistance are greatly appreciated that. I will be going into surgery this Wednesday, and hopefully all will be well with my recovery.

As mentioned last week, I am beefing up my Curious Fictions presence with three new stories. The free one, "Unfilial Child," is in fact the featured story for this week! So if you haven't already taken a look, please do.

"Living Rooms" and "The Final Gift of Zhuge Liang" are also readable for a token subscription cost.

The next subscriber story should be going live on the 21st (unless surgery leaves me too tired to hit the publish button), and that will be my space pirate novelette "Between Earth and Exile." Alexa escaped a conquered Earth as a teenager, living with other human exiles on the Bloodborne and surviving as a raider in a galaxy now hostile to humanity. But her family is still back on Earth, and she has a plan to rescue them.

I'm going to try lightening my blog load during my recovery, so next week's post is already queued up and should go up automatically next Monday without any input from me. I hope you'll enjoy my look at the story for the puzzle-platformer The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince.

I'll also be playing a new RPG or visual novel during my recovery period. If you'd like to vote for what I cover in a later RPG or VN Talk, please take the survey. The primary criteria for what games I placed on the list is that they have to be games I already have in my backlog and have not yet played.

No comments:

Post a Comment