Monday, June 27, 2016

Bibliography and Mailing List Added

I did a little maintenance work on the blog, adding features that I've been meaning to add for a while.

You'll notice that there are now tabs above this post! One will take you to my online bibliography, complete with links to my work when applicable. I've noticed that about half my short fiction is locked behind a paywall of some kind or venues that remove issues after a certain period of time.

I can't entirely control that, each individual market handles their fiction differently, so if you like my work in the online magazines and they're likely to be taken down, please read them soon after they come out. I do like me some reprints though, so I'm trying to get some of those that originally appeared in anthologies into online venues.

The second (third?) thing I added is that I have a mailing list now. The plan is to send a newsletter during the first week of every month, letting followers know about my latest publications and what I'm working on. For fun I'm adding a little widget so you can also see what I'm reading, playing, and watching.

If you'd like to sign up, you can click on the tab and either follow the link or fill out the form right there. I'm hoping the first e-mail will go out July 1st (because I'm expecting a new story to come out!), but it might end up being July 2nd depending on my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment