Monday, June 14, 2021

May/June Publications

Due my ongoing health issues, I've fallen behind on a lot of things, but I got a little nudge in the mail last week when my contributor copy of the Cooties Shot Required anthology arrived!

While it's up on Amazon as a pre-order for August, a reader let me know he read my story before I even got my copy (!), so it seems some people have already gotten their pre-orders; perhaps though the Whether Change Kickstarter or directly pre-ordering through Broken Eye Books.

My anthology story is "Those Who Want Power" which is a dark mix of tournament anime and high school anxiety.

Also, running late on this one, but my short story "The Roast Meat Squadron" is currently up in the May issue of Galaxy's Edge and should be free to read until the July issue comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment